1. Personal and Non-Personal Information. We may collect and store a variety of information you submit to WPG including but not limited to (i) information that identifies you (such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, zip/postal code or region, hometown, gender, or education level and/or image) or that can be used to identify you when combined with other information ( “Personal Information”), and/or (ii) information we can gather from your visit that does not identify you personally, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser type and language, the date and time of your visit, as well as information about your ISP, referring URL, the search term that led you to the Site, your geographic region, the type of content you view, (“Non-Personal Information”) (Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively referred to herein as “Information”). WPG may collect Information by assigning your computer one or more cookies which may collect information about how you browse the Site; we may use standard internet tools, such web beacons or cookies, which collect information and track your use of our Site.
2. Registration and Other Personal Information. In order to access certain areas of the Site, or to obtain further information from us via the Site, we may ask you to provide Personal Information that WPG may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain areas of the Site or to receive information that you have requested from Us.
1. Use of Personal Information. We may use any and all of the Personal Information to provide you with certain content offered on the Site, including image hosting and WPG may possibly target advertising based on the Information provided by Our Site users. We do not provide any Personal Information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad. WPG may bundle and/or share the Non- Personal Information we collect from you and other users with advertisers, third parties, Third Party Partners, and affiliates so that they display advertising that better suits the interests of users of the Site. We may aggregate your Information with Information about others. In that case we will make your Information non-personally identifiable by removing your name and other characteristics that would identify it as you. We may use and/or share the resulting Non-Personal Information with third parties.
2. Sharing Personal Information. We currently do not share Information, but we may in the future. In such a case, there may be some circumstances when We will share your Information with trusted third party business partners, which may include but are not limited to advertisers and/or others who help us understand how you use the Site.
3. Third Party Partners. If WPG does elect to share information in the future, We would do so with our trusted third party business partners (“Third Party Partners”). Accordingly, We mandate that our Third Party Partners are obligated to keep the Personal Information confidential. However, the Third Party Partners may present you with offers pertaining to products and services which you may have requested or other offers for products and services that you will find of interest.
4. Service Providers. If WPG does elect to share information in the future, We would do so with our trusted service providers working on behalf of WPG to deliver services, such as sending emails related to Our services under confidentiality obligations with WPG and do not have any independent right to share your Personal Information.
5. Other Companies, Legal Obligations, Etc. We may share your Information with any and all other companies within our corporate family. We may also disclose your Information: (i) when we are legally required to do so by an appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or by any governmental or law enforcement agency; (ii) to protect the interests or safety of WPG or our Site users; (iii) to another company if we are bought, or if we discontinue operations.
6. Use of Email Addresses. We may use your email address to contact you. Unless you tell us not to, we may also send you (i) marketing and promotional materials regarding WPG and its services, and (ii) marketing and promotional materials that may promote third party products, including from affiliates and Third Party Partners with whom we have shared your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive emails from WPG (except related to customer service or account issues), you may email us at email@example.com and just let us know. If you would like to opt-out from WPG sharing your Personal Information with Third Party Partners for email marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and just let us know.
You may update and correct Personal Information you have provided via the Web site by emailing a request to email@example.com
WPG reserves the right to withdraw the Site and/or to remove any content without notice at any time.
2. Controlling Cookies. Depending on the type of browser you use, you can set the browser to accept or reject all or certain types of the cookies. Your browser can also be set to tell you every time a cookie is sent to you. If you require further information you could visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
3. Opting Out Of Having Non-Personal Information Shared. You may choose to opt- out from allowing WPG to provide Non-Personal Information to certain third parties. Visit networkadvertising.org and aboutads.info, to make informed decisions about your online and mobile privacy and to opt-out of sharing your non-PII.
While WPG maintains certain security measures to help protect the information under our control, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. WPG will always try to protect your personal information and ensure the security of your communications on our systems, by maintaining physical, organizational and technological safeguards (appropriate to the sensitivity of such information) designed to protect it against unauthorized use, disclosure or access of the personal information we collect. However, we cannot ensure or warrant that any information you transmit to us will stay safe and secure and you do so at your own risk. Your Information may be stored in whole or in part on equipment or in facilities leased or licensed from others. Although WPG tries to keep your Information safe, it relies on the statements of those vendors regarding the safety and security of their storage equipment and services as part of its evaluation. By visiting the Site, you agree that WPG is not responsible if the storage equipment and services provided by others aren’t working like they are supposed to, and that you will have to seek any remedies from those providers, not WPG.
Retention And Deletion
WPG keeps your personal information only so long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected, for the products and services that you are using, and/or to meet any legal requirements. We have retention standards, which meet these requirements. We destroy your Personal Information when it is no longer needed.